20060405

The Cat Drippin'

Pharrell [ft. Karolina Kurkova]: Models in the Hood
In My Mind (The Prequel)

Puppets and Pinocchios. (Much, much more later, I'm sure). Just saying:

ELEVATOR DOOR OPENS TO REVEAL LACERDA, THE BLONDE TV REPORTER AND HER CREW.

BLONDE: (to Gonzo) You must be a rider.

DUKE: She's, uh, speaking to you.

BLONDE: What class are you in?

GONZO: Class? The fuck do you mean?

BLONDE: What do you ride? See, we're getting a little footage for a, hee-hee, television series. I thought we could, um, use you.

DUKE: "Mother of god," I thought. Here it comes.

GONZO: Use me? Yeah, I ride...I ride the big fuckers. You know, the really big fuckers. Yeah.

**********

P: You like my music?

KK: I love your music.

P: You like my cars?

KK: You don't have any car.

P: Yes I do.

KK: Which one?

P: A few of 'em.

KK: Really. Like?

P: Them big shits. Big expensive shits. You like riding in the back of Phantoms?

Um, Yezzir?