20060407

Rub On Your Titties

Red Cafe [ft. Fabolous and Paul Wall]: "Bling Blaow Part 2"
Loso's Way: Rise to Power

I missed "Part 1," I think--unless Red and Loso mean Missy's "On & On," which had better bubble sounds and "stick you on the table with a plastic cup/ Say grace, then eat ya ass up." All the levels, all the fucking levels--ain't turned up here.

But let's talk about the chorus: "This ain't nothing for the radio/ this is jeep shit for the club."

I'm confused. The song is not for the radio, fair enough. It's jeep shit--that means we're in CD or cassette territory, possibly cassingle. Maybe you could get away with using one of those iPod cassette adapters but I wouldn't count on it. Definitely no iTrips. Thing is, it's not just any jeep shit--it's jeep shit for the club. Now I'm very confused.

This is a half-assed "Simon Says" in some respects, so maybe "Bling Blaow" is JSFTC insofar as it's something you might listen to on your way to the club. It doesn't even matter what kind of club you're going to. You can go to a rock club. You can go to the Harvard Club. Personally I'd suggest Club Monaco--they have the best sale rack in the city.

My big worry though is that this is jeep shit for the club, just like the song says. Here's what I see happening: I'm driving in Long Island, doing figure-eights in the parking lot of Club Med. "BB2" is playing in my jeep via Belkin Auto Kit, and from what I can tell, every other person in the lot is playing the song too and liking it a lot. "If you like it, rub on your milkshake," says Fabolous. 80-car pile-up.