20060525

Snack Bunghole

Stack Bundles: They Riot
DJ Pudgee P & Stack Bundles: Riot's That Gang

My computer's retarded at the moment, and sendspace never works for me, so I'm not posting the track sorry. But look. Haze, Stack Bundles is your Papoose--this guy's a clown with a choppy breathy flow and no charisma and barely the 8th or 9th best shaved face in rap. And that name, jesus. He is what he does! He does what he is! Just like Papoose.

So here's what I'm thinking. Let's get Stacks a website on the internet. It'll be one of those sitemeter type sites, but exclusively for rap blogs and Brooklyn Vegan, so: Stat Bundles. We can stick a .com on that, a .org, .biz, whatever. I want it to be called Stat Bundles, Stack can figure out the rest. From there we give the rap blog community what they want: hit counts. "How many hits did my rap blog get today?" (I just said this in the voice of David Drake.) "I better check my stat bundles."

On normal sitemeters they have a link you can click on which shows you all of the referring links, the ones driving traffic to your rap blog. This is where StatBundles.tk will beat out the competition. When you click the "came from" link over at Stat Bundles--also, and this is thinking ahead, I would like to get t-shirts made that say "Stat Snitching"--you get a call from the real Stack Bundles on the telephone. He is outside your apartment and it is raining, and he wants to come in. He drinks all your beer, then he tells you: All your hits are from Fluxblog.